- Chat with students and teachers using a text only platform
- Answer students’ questions about working in science
- Compete for votes to win £500 for your engagement projects
All science-related professionals are welcome to apply. You could be working in industry, academia or the public sector. You could be a technician, an apprentice, or in roles like comms or management. Take part to show students the wide range of STEM-related careers out there.
Apply now ❯
It only takes 2 minutes to register.
We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected to take part.
What scientists say:“The questions asked were both fun and challenging, keeping me on my toes at all times and giving me a fresh perspective and enthusiasm for my own research”“Love, love, loving taking part in @imascientist, so much fun, very engaging”
Find out more:
- How I’m a Scientist works
- Benefits for institutions
- Develop public engagement skills in The Academy Zone
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org